Wednesday, May 6, 2015

9 years today...


**I asked Jer about a month ago, if I could write a blog about him.  
"Why would you want to do that?"  he said.  

"Because I think you are pretty awesome!" I said back.**


9 years today, I married one, amazing man!

This man has made my life complete and has made me happier than I could have ever imagined.

This man has helped me think deeper and love stronger.

This man has given me the life that every woman dreams of.

9 year ago, today, we made a commitment to continue our love, to grow old together and to grow as one!



9 years ago, I married the man that I call my best friend!  He completes me!  He has helped me strive to be the very best in everything that I try to do or have accomplished.  He has picked me up, when I have fallen or failed, and helped me try again...making things only bigger and better!

I would have NEVER thought 9 years ago, today, I would have married a man this loving...a man this gentle and a man that has turned out to be the most amazing father.  


Here's to love, laughter, memories and much more!
I love you, Jer!

2 comments:

  1. Awe-Behind every great woman there's an equally amazing man!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very useful article. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for the effort you put into writing this excellent article. Taking good decisions can be challenging. Many times, it's the process behind your decision that needs the most help. It's important to develop good judgment and decision-making habits. I would like to share this article with you that is about the topic of how to make important decisions. It provides some useful tips on how to make good decisions.

    ReplyDelete

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...