Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Reading Strategies chart - FREE Printable!


I sure have enjoyed sharing a few tips with my periscope followers over the past months.  I truly hope that this series has equipped you and inspired you to start using these strategies with your little learners.  I know that they've made a huge difference in all of my readers.

Many of you have asked about the chart that I've referred to in all of my scopes.  And I'd love to share this with you all!


click HERE to print

Happy Learning and Reading with your Little Ones!  



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the printable and all the awesome tips!-Lenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome, friend! Happy Learning:0)

      Delete
  2. I found your article to be very interesting. I appreciate you sharing it with me. Having access to this kind of information is very valuable to me. Those who are music arrangers, song managers, or need to measure beats should use BPM online to determine the tempo of their clients' songs. The best online BPM counters & calculators are BPM tap tools. There is a rundown of the best free BPM Counter programs in this article.

    ReplyDelete

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...