Thursday, December 10, 2015

Got Gingerbread? You Gotta do this!!!


I randomly bought a packet of 4 gingerbread boys at HEB today.  $2.45 - SOLD!  

I knew I wanted to decorate them with my boys this year and this was the easiest (and cleanest) way to get this done!  I am all about making messy memories - but a nasty sickness is going around our house.  I just needed something easy!


And this was lil packet was perfect!

This packet came with 4 gingerbread cookies!  One for each boy (I have 3 boys, if you haven't figured that out by now) and one for ME, right?  

No thanks!  I'm not a big fan of gingerbread, so THIS is the idea that came about and I hope that you can join in on the fun!

The final #4 Gingerbread Man will be apart of my kids lives for 1 week.  (Similar concept to the Flat Stanley idea)

They will decorate that #4 Gingerbread Man together and we will place him in a ziplock baggie.  
Wherever they go, that Gingerbread Man will go!

And we are going to document it all with Iphone pics, drawn pictures and journal entries.

I can not wait to see what he "looks" like after a week with us!  Park play, bike rides, walks to the library and so much more!

I created this cute printable, just for you, to help you get started!  Have fun, learn lots and make memories along the way.

Printable with lines

Printable with NO lines

Be sure and check back here for our Gingerbread Man adventures!

And be sure and post yours on our facebook page!

Mommy's Little Learners Face Book Page


Happy Learning - there's LOTS to learn with you are little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...