Wednesday, May 6, 2015

9 years today...


**I asked Jer about a month ago, if I could write a blog about him.  
"Why would you want to do that?"  he said.  

"Because I think you are pretty awesome!" I said back.**


9 years today, I married one, amazing man!

This man has made my life complete and has made me happier than I could have ever imagined.

This man has helped me think deeper and love stronger.

This man has given me the life that every woman dreams of.

9 year ago, today, we made a commitment to continue our love, to grow old together and to grow as one!



9 years ago, I married the man that I call my best friend!  He completes me!  He has helped me strive to be the very best in everything that I try to do or have accomplished.  He has picked me up, when I have fallen or failed, and helped me try again...making things only bigger and better!

I would have NEVER thought 9 years ago, today, I would have married a man this loving...a man this gentle and a man that has turned out to be the most amazing father.  


Here's to love, laughter, memories and much more!
I love you, Jer!

1 comment:

  1. Awe-Behind every great woman there's an equally amazing man!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

That's a Wrap - Another Homeschooling Year at a Glance

Really? It felt just like yesterday that I was snapping these pictures of J & N... my Kinder and 2nd-grade kiddo! And before I kn...