Sunday, April 26, 2015

Photo Blog - April 23rd Curriculum Class



Here's a picture peek at our class using The Homegrown Preschooler Curriculum. 

And this time I had a very, special helper!
J and I headed to Starbucks, then the Toybrary to teach.

Shaving cream on top of water; using drops of colored water to show "how clouds work" and working those fine motor skills! 


Hello to everyone!

Painting with veggies and fruits!

J having fun in the Animal Rescue Center.

Teddy Bear check up!


Plant dissection and planting - Looks serious!


Sharing Sparky the Guinea Pig - she was a part of the Animal Rescue Center

Everyone got a chance to hold her.
DOOR PRIZES!!!

Contact Paper - Sticky side up = LOTS of fun!


Looking forward to our May sessions - May 7th and May 14th




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Host a Homeschool Workshop

I remember going to my first homeschool conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.  I walked up to a GIANT convention center and opened the doors into...